top of page

Dwelling Fire/Landlord Policy

Looking for insurance on a home or condo that you own but rent out and do not live in yourself? If so, this dwelling fire policy is perfect for you. 

What type of buildings are covered?

Single Family Home

Similar coverages to the homeowners policy for a single family home, but optional for personal property (if you furnished the home)

Condo Townhome

This is one of our most affordable policies. Similar to HO6 policy, personal property is optional. 

homeowners insurance utah
bottom of page